Thursday, April 4, 2013

What's Up Thursday

I'm totally loving the spring Shopbop sale. Just bought this little lovely I've been eyeing for a while.


I love the idea of organic and non-toxic products, but stuff has to work. You know? EmerginC's at-home peel works like a dream and it didn't aggravate my sensitive skin. They also use sustainable packaging.


My mom brought me some yellow roses for Easter and they look so great right by our front door. They also make the entry smell amazing.


Mad Men is back! The new season starts on Sunday and that means more of this B...er, Betty. I love you, January Jones. She always looks so cool. I wonder who makes her bag, it's pretty awesome.


How much do you love my new notepad from byrd & bleecker? It makes me happy every time I see it.


1 comment: