Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Weekend Snaps

Happy Tuesday! Cheers to a short week!


This weekend a lifelong dream of mine was realized when I finally did what I have been threatening to do for 10 years...I bought a monogram machine!!!! Get ready for some (more) monograms up in here.


Thank you to our sweet friends Jacquelyn and Brian for these amazing chairs. We had them painted this weekend and I think they're now ready for some porch sitting!


My sister and I went to Brewed. It just might be the cutest place to get coffee (or a brew... or food, we had some amazing scones) ever. All of the tables are states. Texas gets a couch....because that's how we roll. 

Map of Texas at Brewed


We went to a wedding, that was lots of fun and very pink!

And, across the pond this weekend in Cannes...




I'm totally girl crushing on Nicole Kidman's amazing outfit and Cinnabon-inspired hair. She looks amazing. I wish I were talented enough to make my hair look like that!

Photo via abc.com

I hope you watched The Bachelorette...you know I did! I loved Desiree on Sean's season of The Bachelor... not really sure if I have a favorite yet. There seemed to be an inordinate amount of crazy on last night's episode. I'm looking at you Fantasy Suite Dude. That was pretty skeevy. Here are my early predictions for the last four...

Brandon
Ben
Brian
Drew

Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment